Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Over it??

Hiya

Is it me or has this summer been long?!

Not in a bad way, it's been lovely! I've seen everyone lots, done lots, and to top it off the wearing has been incredible.

But i am, admittedly looking forward to cold, dark cozy nights,soups and stews, and not feeling like i have to soak in every last second of sunshine.

I can't wait to sit in bed at 6pm and chillax!

I'm already there a little, hence why i'm yet to share my holiday snaps.

I am really excited to share them, because it was a lovely and beautiful trip, but i'm very much in that post holiday 'i really don't want to do anything' mood.

Especially since it's the first week in 5 that i've been on my own. no friends, extra family or yummers, keeping me up and busy. Which is odd, but a little bit lovely to have some me time.

I promise i'll shift through my 600+ holiday snaps at some point this week, but right now i'm going to nap!

3 comments:

  1. Ya know....I can't wait for fall either! Some of our trees are beginning to show color. We've had one crazy summer. This is the first summer of the past 3 that I've felt insects bite and sting. The itching is MUCH worse than I recalled. Burning nerve pain wasn't so bad this year though, so I think it may be worth it!

    So bring on fall and winter, snow, soup, chili and bread.....oh and nice cozy fireplace with a cat on my lap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I, to, love the colder, darker days, I seem to thrive during the Autumn and Winter months and shut down in the summer.

    I love wrapping up in layers and all those things!

    I'm glad someone else out there has sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I also love the coming months, I seem to thrive on cold and darkness.

    Early bedtimes without realising or feeling guilty about it!

    Wahey!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses