Sunday, 7 July 2013

This week


 Where to start with this week

I did what every 20+ year old should be doing, and went to see Despicable Me 2, i tried my very best not to laugh louder than the 3 kids that were skiving school.

Had a shit few days.. i'll elaborate later, but i just felt blah, so talked it out, made a plan and now, already, feeling lots better

Two of my lovelys came for lunch, a special lunch, again i'll elaborate at a later date.

Then, something happend...

The Sun, yes the sun made an appearance! Obviously being british all plans where cancelled and we sat outside and burnt meat! With a few beverages and music thrown in.. Perfection!!


6 comments:

  1. I WANT TO SEE DESPICABLE ME SO BAD!!


    ellie | mantrapixie | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see Despicable Me this weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I went to see despicable me 2 as well this week! such a good film!! it's fair to say both me + my mum were enjoying it way more than the kids around us! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despicable Me 2 is AMAZING, I've seen it twice already! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, sun in the UK? Impossible! Even here, in Poland, days are cloudy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we're all just as shocked

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses