Sunday, 9 June 2013

This week


 I'm pretty surprised at how much i've managed to do this week...

My brother felt bad that i hadn't been able to get out for ages because of all the PA issues, that's the annoying thing when you don't have regular helpers, it's like your life goes on pause, so he me and mum set off out, we initially headed to an old icecream parlour, but it was shut, so we went for icecream by the canal in Skipton, a place that's not very wheelchair friendly, lots of hills and paths that aren't wide enough, i was convinced i was going to land on the floor.

I saw my friends, we had chinese, standard :)

I have some essay results (thats for a different post)

I went for tea with my granddad

Spent sunny days on the deck... must say i am LOVING this weather, making the most of it, we all know how unpredictable the great british weather is.

Doing this by doing what all good brits do, and having a bbq. I'm funny with meat, it's not that i don't like it, i'm just funny with texture. So i got some quorn hot dogs, fyi DELICIOUS!! You should give them a try.

I'm finishing up with films




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really nice time. Those hot dogs look gorgeous. Brown sauce with them as well X3~

    Ice cream! 8D Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed some time out and about.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses