Friday, 21 June 2013

The Emporium in Clitheroe

A few more gorgeous days in the  UK, means girls lunch. So me and my mum drove through the lovely lancashire landscape until we arrived at The Emporium in Clitheroe.

This was my first visit here as a wheelchair user. Getting in was a little difficult for me, but i think that was due mostly to me being slightly terrified of a slope, and knowing my mum had bad wheelchair pushing shoes on. But for any other wheelchair user, that isn't as crazy anxious as me, access to the first floor is really easy. There's even space to sit out and enjoy the sun.


I love the interior of this place, i'm completely obsessed with the light fixtures, they are just gorgeous!! You feel like your sat in an expensive brassiere in the Mediterranean, of course the incredible weather helped. A pretty unique aspect of this place is that you can buy the pictures on the wall, and the furniture, so you can shop while you drink/eat... Amazing right?!


We ordered the antipasti for 2 (probably should have ordered the antipasti for 1) and the Pandana Stone baked pizza, which was topped with Goats cheese and red onion.

It was by far the best pizza i have had in a long, long time. Thin, crispy, and delicious! It made me realise how much i love pizza. ....Oh and the pesto, yum! Olives, Artichokes, Cured meats and Garlic ciabbata, it is an Antipasti board worthy of the pennies.

I can see myself being a regular, the cakes look divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses