Sunday, 26 May 2013

This week I...


 This week I...
FINISHED my last essay, which means i have finished my first year of uni!!
It's not been the off out every night experience most have, but i have definitely enjoyed having a focus.

I've kept myself amused by chatting to my cousin yum over face time, i s wish i could record our conversations, they are so random and hilarious! he loves to bust a move.

The weather has been so lovely! i'm lucky enough to be in a bedroom that has french doors that open up on to the deck, so every morning i've sat in bed, with one of my furbabies, with the doors open, listening to the birds, enjoying the summer breeze 

My regular PA had a family emergency the other week, so things have been slightly difficult as i've been relying on my moma abit more, which is annoying as it means early mornings and being stuck in waiting around a lot!! But it's also extra stress on mum, so i bought her some flowers to say thanks.

Went for a celebratory meal for getting through my first year at uni, which was yum! Calamari to start than a meat feast Calzone and mint choc chip Geloto..mmmm 

Spent afternoons in the sun looking out at nature.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an overall good week. Listening to the birds from bed sounds lovely.

    Congrats on finishing your first year too btw!

    <3 Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses