Sunday, 14 April 2013

This week


 This week has been super busy since my little lovely has been staying with me

Friday yummers arrived so we had curry
Saturday was gorgeous so we went to the park and planted some flowers watched the voice
Sunday we watched soooooooooo many movies National treasure, Cockneys vs zombies, men in black 3, the watch.
Monday we went shopping and went for fish and chips with my older cousin her baby and mum
Tuesday we attempted homework failed and watched Geordie shore, i'm aware this makes me a bad babysitter
Wednesday my friends came, ellie had found some old school pictures, notes so we reminisced, then everyone jumped on my bed and watched more Catfish .... can't believe it's over
Thursday we ventured to see the sharks
The weekend we watched lots of tv & tons of films with lots of junk.... Gone, wrong turn 4, sinister, Chernobyl diaries, 50/50, forgetting sarah marshall, scream 2, twilight breaking dawn part 2 and a few more

I can say it's been fun, I am going to miss that little monster, he bunks with me on his camp bed so tonight will be strange!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses