Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Kitty cats and a Pup

It was pretty warm outside today so whilst i sat inside (this is when bed rests ANNOYING to say the least) even all the animals abandoned me to sit with my brother. So i forced him to take some pictures so i could play on photo editor, also so i could just make myself even more jealous that i was stuck indoors.

PLEASE RAIN i'm going to go crazy.

I didn't even get to edit that much cause the photos are pretty gorgeous.


How pretty!!

I warn you upcoming posts may come from a rambling weirdo suffering from cabin fever, but i'll make sure there all prettifull.

1 comment:

  1. They're amazing photos of your pets, fab photography! :)

    www.holzbreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses