Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Easter Sunday

As a Catholic family Easter is something we have always celebrated together. It's a family tradition for us to spend Easter Sunday at the Hendy's, family friends that are practically family, we all love them like family :)

Last year Linda wasn't well so unfortunately we couldn't go, so this year was extra special and extra big.

It started with a bush tucker trial to get in the house, that's the great thing about my family they don't let my being in a chair be an excuse for not turning up and joining in the fun, they will find several strong men to pick me up as I scream! everyone ignores me (in a nice way) until i'm safely indoors.

Once in it was food, laughter, easter hunts for the younger ones and guess the person from their baby picture, which was hard, me and my brother were on the same team and we couldn't find him. I left early to eat chocolate, my shoulders were killing.

 
 I just love easter

2 comments:

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses