Saturday, 13 April 2013

Big Fish

When babysitting children for a week it's important to have activities planned or they may drive you slightly crazy. The planned activity for this week was the zoo, but the weather was rubbish, so we went to the aquarium. We went to the blue planet aquarium in Chester, it was good but it wasn't worth £15, Sea life centre in Blackpool is so much better. I'd like to say the little one enjoyed it but lily was pretty terrified of everything. She spent 10 minutes saying 'bye bye nemo' which was adorable and hilarious in equal measures. She loved the divers though she thought they were mermaids.

Overall it was a lovely family day out with the addition off my friend joely, and an easy wheelchair day out. Some of the tanks were a bit awkward but it was warm and inside.

6 comments:

  1. I love going to Aquariums! The one at Blackpool is my favourite too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so much better in blackpool, this trip has made me want to go :) x

      Delete
  2. I love going to the aquarium! Looks and sounds like you had a nice day out, though I'd be a little bit apprehensive being under the glass tank with everything floating above!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at the life in the aquarium is exciting and comforting at the same time. Fish behaviors are simple and sometimes mysterious.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses