Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Start of my birthday celebrations

March is normally reserved entirely for my birthday, as i think that it's only right to celebrate your life for a whole month! But this year i'm sharing with a early mothers day and Easter...

Oh well, more fun to be had..... I JUST LOVE MARCH

My celebrations started a little early this year on the 28th of Feb, some may say greedy i say, shhhhhh! It's my birthday




After a long day at uni my very lovely friends came over to prepare for my birthday trip down south... They came running through the door with Angry Birds ( i'm far to addicted ) presents and excitement!! We had a feast, watched catfish and attempted to have an early night to prepare for the weekend

2 comments:

  1. Love the Angry Birds presents! Happy birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh those sweets look so tasty!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to come check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 gift card to Shabby Apple!
    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses