Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Mothers Day Munch

If you've been reading my blog for awhile now you'll understand that we tend to celebrate everything with food, and mothers day was no different. We were going to take mum out but being a chef she was working, so me and my brother cooked, well i told him what to do.

We started with baked Bree, a recipe stolen from my favourite blog thelondoner but i used a Bree, not a fan of camembert


About 2 hours later we had more starters courtesy of Asda


My brother made curry which was soo good, bit hot for me, but im soft


We finished with Chocolate covered strawberries and strawberry cheesecake truffles served on a silver platter


Fyi they are amazing and super easy

10 digestives
1 tub of cream cheese (we used light)
Strawberries chopped up
White chocolate

Bash up the biscuits till crumbs, mix in the cheese and add the strawberries, once mixed roll into balls, freeze for 20 minutes, melt the chocolate and cover, put in fridge until you want to eat!

We all went to bed stuffed!!! & mum was relaxed and pampered, perfect momas day

2 comments:

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses