Saturday, 5 January 2013

New year

New years this year was a very mixed.
 
I felt crap... no idea why
It was quiet
Then it got loud
Are attempt at games didn't go... let's say well
But my nans one liners were hilarious!!
 
But im not a NYE fan to be honest... i just find it overrated
 
But i do like the feeling of new year new start.
But this year im being a little more realistic
 
My new year starts with
 
Being more organised
Doing my exercises
 
and my favourite
 
Doing something new or fun every couple of weeks
 
Something i've already started work on!
 
What you got planned for the new year?

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a really big new year fan either. Your resolutions are good ones, I still haven't made any and I suppose its too late now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals. :) I have a lot of adventures I want to do this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks, definitely a year to have fun

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses