Tuesday, 8 January 2013

New Camera

Im in a pretty dangerous position at the moment.
 
I have my christmas pennies & my student loan,
Which means im far to tempted to spend it all.
 
Who needs heating when i can have a new bag!!
 
However i have in fact been pretty sensible and saved, yes saved for a new camera.
 
I use a Canon 500D at the moment
you can see some of my pics here
 
It's a brilliant camera, very easy to use, but after a couple years i feel i am camera savvy enough for an upgrade.
 
I have spent about a hour on viking direct scrolling through camera after camera.
 
I can't decide whether to upgrade to this
I love that it's good for shooting at night.
 
It's this one or go completely out of my comfort zone and go Nikon.
 
Any thoughts ??
 


2 comments:

  1. That is my mum's camera, she loves it. And so do I, it's so easy to use. I'd get it. I'm speaking about the Cannon one btw

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses