Tuesday, 15 January 2013

It's here

Bad news - My beds broke
 
Sad face
 
The mechanism that lifts the back of the bed up has snapped! Which means im having to be propt up by a quilt and several thousand pillows. It's not uncomfortable but it has turned everything into a two person job, which is annoying 'cause i have to wait for moma to finish work.
 
Good news - My new camera has arrived
 
I did it, i spent a lot of pennies but i have been truly rewarded with my new very very very lovely camera, that i've had for about a hour, and already in love with.
(Im aware i need to get out more)
 
But look at these beautiful pictures how can you not be in love
 

I know this is slightly random but the main reason i wanted this camera was it's no flash gorgeousness


 
#love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses