Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Cat day out

My kittens are growing up fast! There now just over 6 months, which means they have had all their jabs and are snipped. Which means they can now venture on out.

Might sound weird that we have waited so long, but our vet said that by waiting till they can no longer have babies it stops male cats from running off, and is safer for little Belle so that she doesn't get pregnant while she's to young.

It does mean though that after 6 months of having them all to myself i'm slightly not loving the fact that they have to leave me and go in to the big bad world.

But i may not have to worry to much.

We left my door open for a little while, thinking we would loose Dexter for a bit. He got this far


Even Starbucks couldn't get him to go play.

The next day he managed to get a lil further


Belle however only got this far


I may have me a lil momas girl... yay, i mean she'll find her feet :D

3 comments:

  1. You have a lovely blog, i'm a new follower!

    You pets are adorable!!!!!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses