Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas time, Mistletoe & Wine

 
So how was everyones christmas ??
 
I must say ours was pretty amazeballs!!
We broke from tradition this year and instead of having the whole family at our house, it was just the 4 of us. I thought it would be really boring, but no, it was lovely and chilled.
 
We got up at 9am and had a MASSIVE breakfast
then opened presents! I got loads & still have loads to come, so i'm saving my 'look at my prezzie' post till i have everything :)
 
We then went to the pub for a drink with the family.
 
Home for food!!
 
Then cuddles & board games. My cousin came up, & we got lost completely in the game!
Thank God for sky+ or i'd have missed all the christmas soaps.
Dun dun dun da da da da dun....

13 hours in my chair was pretty exhausting, but it was so worth it
xx

7 comments:

  1. i am so happy to read and see that you had an amazing christmas! i wish you a happy new year! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas, the food and presents look great :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) hope you had a great time to!

      Delete
  3. what is that circular roll thing?? looks amazingggg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's tear and share bread & baked camembert with cranberry :) sooooo yummy

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses