Saturday, 24 November 2012

Best Friday Ev'es

This has been like the greatest weekend...

Firstly this came in the post


I have been a bit of an anti apple'er for forever (except for ipod/itunes, of course) but i am now soooooooo in love. I spent about 2 hours learning how to play jingle bells.

Apps people i need apps..suggestions will be greatly received :)

If that wasn't enough i got to go see Russell Kane... wait for it

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Im slightly obsessed with him as you may be able to tell from my lil freak out. & seeing him in real life has made my slight obsession a lil bigger.... but don't worry im not quite stalker obsessed.


We were super close which was nice mainly because other venues tend to put you at the back, 89ft in the air... but i was so impressed with the lowry!! I can see myself being a regular.

We were lucky enough to get 2 for the price of 1 as there was a very hilarious support act Chris Martin.... you should check him out!

I must say it's been a pretty great week!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses