Friday, 21 September 2012

I have an addiction

To shopping...
 
This week i cleared out my wardrobe
 
 
I was so proud of myself, i got rid of so much! Even if my fav cardigan with its holes did creep back in, I still did amazing!!
 
Than this arrived...
 
 
A box, yes, a box. Thats half the size of my sofa may i add!
 
Oh dear...
 
The bad thing is, this was my 2nd delivery.
 
My New look order contained
 
*4 pairs of jeans
*2 jumpers
*1 blazer
*2 cardigans
*denim shirt
*2 tshirts
& some brogues.
 
My names Chloe and im a shopaholic.
 


4 comments:

  1. Great post! It always feels so good to have a clearout. We did the same at the beginning of September...

    Love H&P

    www.momentsunexpected.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D i just wish i hadn't refilled it so quick hehe xo

      Delete
  2. Silly, you have to drop the last name or you're not anonymous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses