Friday, 3 August 2012

Liebster

Big thank you to Ms. Morgan & Hazel for passing on the liebster blog award to me..Big hugs!

The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome

Here are the rules for receiving the award;

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4.Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted).
My 11 facts;
1. My favourite film is Halloween (the original)
2. I have applied to be on deal or no deal & million pound drop
3. I take a blanket everywhere
4. I feel that im yet to eat an amazing burger
5. I want to have a farm
6. I love pineapple
7. I love Autumn/Winter time
8. My room is pink & green
9. I call my evening meal tea, like normal people :)
10. I have a big big family, family trees are impossible
11. I wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair
Ms. Morgans q's
 
1. What blog entry have you been wanting to write and just haven't gotten around to yet? My realisation i probably did have depression.
2. What's your ultimate guilty pleasure? (tv show, food, hobby, etc) I love the Kardasions & crisps and chocolate together.
3. What song do you listen to when you need a pick-me-up, and why? Hmm... Theres to many! Something with a reggae vibe, takes me to a sunny place.
4. Who is your BFF and how long have you known one another? I have a group we have been together 10yrs
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Id like to be able to use my hands more
6. Why did you start blogging and how long ago was that? I was mad at my college, needed to vent... 18mths ago
7. Last movie you saw in the theatre? The Avengers
8. Where is your dream vacation spot (that you haven't yet visited)? Brazil
9. What tradition do you have for celebrating birthdays/anniversaries that is special to you? Special tea of your choice
10. Favourite pizza topping? Ham & Pineapple
11. Would you rather know when or how you were going to die? Not at all!!
Hazels q's
1. What is your favourite childhood memory? Making tents with my dad & brother then nearly dying when it collapsed on us

2. Where is the favourite place you've ever been on holiday? Disney world Florida

3. If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? Start a care company, Open a teen rehab for those with spinal injury, buy my mum a pub, buy a farm

4. Which five celebrities would you invite to your dream dinner party? Johnny Depp, Kloe kardasion, John Legend, Russel Brand & Rihanna

5. Night owl or early bird? Night owl

6. Summer or winter, and why? Winter, early nights & jumpers

7. Do you have any pets? 1 pup Starbucks & 2 cats Poppy & Daisy

8. Any bad habits? Me, naaaahhh...

9. Laid back or fashionista? Bit of both

10. If you could have a lifetime supply of one accessory what would you pick; shoes, jewellery, or bags? Bags!

11. What made you start blogging? See no.6
My Liebster Lovlies
11 q's
1. Fav snack?
2. Breakfast, lunch or tea?
3. Phone or Laptop?
4. Fav takeaway?
5. Pants or skirt?
6. Fav celebration, Easter, Christmas ect?
7. Digital camera or film?
8. How many places have you lived?
9. Tea or coffee?
10. Fav ice cream flavour?
11. Perfect Sunday is....

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me! Though I have received this award a couple of times now I still appreciate every time a fellow blogger deems me worthy(!) I enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. I love that you have a pup named Starbucks!! Inspired! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses