Sunday, 19 August 2012

Introducing...


Dexter & Belle






Whilst at the pet shop we spied a litter of kittens.
Its been a few months since we lost our littlest guys, & i knew it was the right time to add to the fam. Its enough time before uni & since Jan cant have pets, i thought it would be nice for him to be able to play with them.

Out of the 5 we choose the 2 that were cuddled up.

Their soo cute!

Dexter loves to play, tries constantly to steal my food & tea
Belle is timid but loves a cuddle

Expect a thousand more pics

Love xx


7 comments:

  1. Such adorable babies. I love them at this age...well really I love kitties at every age. But I sure do miss have kittens around the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! I'm currently trying to convince my boyfriend we need a kitten when we finally move in together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous :)! Love their names x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses