Sunday, 26 August 2012

instaweek





Sooo my car broke, again! 3rd time in about 5mths, and as its a bank holiday im stuck until tuesday, FUN!!

Not only that but my sky box is broke, my laptop keeps failing, oh & yesterday mum somehow broke my wheelchair...

So as you can tell i have had a fabulous week :)

So to cheer me up i have cuddled up to the kittens, ate crap & watched my new favourite show. Here comes Honey boo boo, watch it! its brilliant!

Heres hoping next weeks more fun!

Love xx

3 comments:

  1. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is amazing isn't it!? I loved seeing her on Toddlers & Tiaras!

    'A dolla makes me holla Honey Boo Boo'

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D its the best! we have decided to give ourselfs redneck names!

      xx

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses