Sunday, 1 July 2012

Side effects

I haven't been very well this week.

I have been told by a few people that the meds i was taking for anxity would take a bit to kick in. But after 5 days i have had to stop.

I have REALLY felt the side effects!

I am consantly tired, i think i've slept more this week than i have in a year. I have felt sick, and just crap since i started taking them.

So i have stoped taking them, seeing the doc again Monday see what they sugest.

So due to feeling rubbish i haven't done much.

Went to a Scooter Rally Friday, was really good! Most were dressed as mods, the band they had was really good! Unfortunately i got no pictures =( I was supposed to go back the next day but i couldn't due to the side effects. Even bigger sad face!

Finally starting to feel better today so my mum made me this..


That pic is why i love Sundays!

DVD & duvet day follows.

7 comments:

  1. Hope it works out hun! Someone close to me had the same problem with his meds, praying that it all gets sorted. Keep your head up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxiety meds can be like that unfortunately :( quite often you feel worse for a long time before they make you feel better. I hope you can find something else that works better for you without making you feel like that, and I hope you can find it really soon!

    PS Please tell your Mum she makes the best fry up ever. I'm full from my dinner but practically drooling into my keyboard! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you =D!!

      Tell me about it, it was amazeballs

      xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely!
    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much beats a good English breakfast- sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope they get you on the right med's soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses