Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Lunch for 2


















Me & my mum went for dinner today after she finished work in the morning. We went to Turners If your in Lancashire you should visit!

During the day they have delicious tapas plates each costing £8.95. I had the British meat plate, it was so good i bought a sausage to bring home. Mum had the Ploughman's, which had the best blue cheese. Theres also a choice of flat bread pizzas & if your not to hungry you can get croissants, scones and really yummy cakes. I have had all three on different visits, i always find it hard to choose.

Then once stuffed you can browse the wine shelves and cheese counter for treats to take home.

& keep a eye out or phone up and ask when the next beer night, wine night is, for a brilliant night of food and trying new and different drinks . My mums been before, she definitely enjoyed it. =D

Love xx

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely photos. I love cute places to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! =].. Me to, i need to do it more

      Delete
  2. The food looks so delicious! The scotch eggs especially! I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! But now I am STARVING!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses