Monday, 16 July 2012

50

I have been a tad busy recently, mostly just trying to get things in place for uni. But we all got away and headed down south for my uncles surprise birthday party. It was the best seeing my baby cousin, i wish he lived closer. He's getting way to grown up! He went on his first shopping trip alone with his friends this weekend *heart brakes. He best still love me when he's a moody teenager.


We didn't do much Friday, thanks to traffic it took almost 7 hours to get there, so while the adults (yes at 21 im still a child =D) had slimming world tacos and beer, i treated us kids to domino's.

My fam spent Sat trying to be coy, but they were being pretty obvious, im sure he knew.

Uncle G's party was good, was fun being with the fam, we are rarely down south together.







Although i LOVE my trips down south & seeing my family. There is NOTHING like your own bed.

Love xx

6 comments:

  1. I love your lipstick! So pretty, what brand/shade is it?

    Excellent post, glad you had a nice time with your family. At 27, I'd have wanted to be included in kids Domino's pizzas too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Barry m lp52 shocking pink, it lasted all night to.

      Cant say i was dissapointed :)

      xx

      Delete
    2. Ooooh, I might have to check it out next time I'm in Superdrug, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Your lipstick is gorgeous. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, your lipstick is gorgeous! And I also think you look lovely! Glad you had a good time :) Fiona :)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think i'll have to wear it more often :) xx

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses