Tuesday, 29 May 2012

A Summers day

After a day recovering in bed on Saturday, watching really bad TV, is it me or is Saturday night TV is really crap at the moment, hurry up xfactor.

Sunday called for sunshine.






The whole family, pets and all where sat out in the garden. Us sat in the suns raise, the animals searching for shade.

I do normally get bored just sat in the sun but watching the village get decorated, and listening to the sausages sizzle kept me entertained.



bbq

The sunshine's set to disappear again *sad face

I hope it stays just a little bit nice for the Jubilee. I have to many plans next weekend for it to rain.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a good day! Glad you're enjoying the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses