Monday, 21 May 2012

Photo a day: May

16. what you're reading
{a book, a newspaper, a blog, a sign, a note etc}

I can't remember where i found this but it is so true!

17. snack
{something you're eating as a snack}


My mum makes the best biccie's ever.

18. something you made
{food, craft, a child, anything!}


I made this in school when i was 13, aint it amazeballs =]

19. a favourite place
{a place you love being in}


keeping warm in frount of the fire with a hot drink.

20. something you can't live without
{something you'd rather not go without in your life}


I take a blanket everywere, even to the cinema, im ALWAYS cold.

21. where you stand
{take a photo of where you're standing}


On bed rest with the putty cats


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses