Thursday, 5 April 2012

This and that

I do love when its half term and all my friends come home.

Next week im seeing someone everyday, so im enjoying the more chilled outness of this week.

I have watched a few films... The roommate, Toy story 3 and one of my all time favourites Man on Fire

I finished The Walking Dead, all im going to say is O.M.G, i can not wait for season 3.

Started antibiotics for my foot AGAIN... Im slowly starting to come to terms with the fact that my feet will never heal. Ah well 2 days in bed = online shopping, still got my birthday vouchers. & the money but im saving for a new chloƩ bag or a ipad, what you think?

After receiving some amazing comments and emails referring to my post about anxiety, and since i have been accepted in to uni, i can see that i may suffer from anxiety even more so, so i have made an appointment with the doctor. Thanks everyone for all your help =) xxx

Id also like to introduce you to my new friend...


Aint he cute :) One of my lovely PA's gave it me.

I must say i am blessed with 2 of the best PA's.

I get my car on monday, yay!

Thats my this and that this week, hope you enjoyed your week.

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses