Monday, 23 April 2012

Instagram #2

Brrrr.... is it supposed to be this cold this close to May.

I haven't blogged for awhile, its a mix of being ill, just looking at my laptop made feel sick. I had some loving company.



The rest of my time was spent doing not a lot, but being busy if that makes sense.

I did have an impromptu girls night, we were supposed to have a curry and watch films as i had missed Titanic due to being ill. We ended up drinking lots of wine and ravin until 2am.


Back to actually doing things now...

Starting with treating my mum. Shes going under the knife on the 3rd, so its my turn to look after her.

We went for afternoon tea this afternoon tea at boundry mill.


Was delish, it always amazes me how filling it is.

Bed now with a Timmies aka Tim Hortons. My Very missed friend Vee is finally back from Canada. With her she brought lots of gossip and my fav Canadian coffee and a new cup, she knows me so well.


Its so nice having all my friends back... You have a good week?

Dont forget to enter my giveaway...

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses