Monday, 9 April 2012

Happy Easter!


Everyone have a good easter?

Mine was lovely, i spent the whole weekend eating chocolate and watching films.

Before my accident i would go to church with my grandad, but as i cant now i watched the easter service.

We went out for tea on easter sunday, saw some family. The food was soooooo good! & even though i was so full i had to have the bread and butter pudding.

I also applied to deal or no deal, fingers crossed!!

Get my car today, excited!

Love xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I just stumbled upon your blog, and I'm so grateful I did! I don't know you, but from what I've read about you already, you are one inspiring woman! Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about your accident. You are inspiring to women everywhere because you're not letting what happened stop you from living your life, and having a positive attitude! :) Your blog is so fun and fresh, and I really adore it. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend, as well the food ;) By the way, I am such a fan of Deal or No Deal! I didn't know they were still accepting applications. I was going to apply a while ago too, but never went through with it. Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your really kind words!
      :) hopefully i'll get on

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses