Monday, 2 April 2012

11 Questions

I was tagged by the lovely Hazel This is my second time, whoop =]
There are five rules:

Post these rules.
Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.

Taken on my 21st, incredibly intoxicated, no idea what face im pulling =D
  1. I love to collect, these include kinder egg toys, ty teddies & me to you bears.
  2. I love a pear cider.
  3. I have a basket full of wollie hats.
  4. I have a slight addiction to satay sauce.
  5. I want to own a petting zoo.
  6. I love the Kardashions.
  7. Christmas is the best!
  8. I want to win the lottery so i can open a rehab centre for young people with spinal injury's.
  9. I love triffle.
  10. My shoe size is 9.
  11. Chocolate & crisps taste sensation.

Hazel asked...

What's your favourite thing to do on a sunny day?
Sit outside with a cold drink, music & burnt bbq sausages.
Do you have a favourite holiday destination?
No im lucky enough to have been to many beautiful places, and each holiday was amazing in its own right.
Do you have a favourite piece of jewellery?
The locket my nana gave me.
What would be your dream job?
Looking after Orangutans in Borneo
Do you have any pet hates?
A million but i hate people eating off my plate
Summer or winter?
Winter
High street or High fashion?
High street
Favourite nail colour?
Anything bright
Favourite song?
Adrian hood brown eyed blues
Favourite childhood memory?
Building a tent with my dad and brother in the living room and it falling on us in the night
Favourite type of flower?
Daisy's
I asked...
  1. Your favourite advert?
  2. Books or films?
  3. Favourite thing on toast?
  4. Team leader or team player?
  5. Pub or club?
  6. How do you take your tea?
  7. Favourite gift?
  8. What TV show would you love to be in?
  9. What makes you proud to be "insert nationality"
  10. Favourite veg?
  11. Sundays are for.....


Love xx

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! :)
    I totally love the Kardashians as well! The tv show is so ridiculous, I love it. I watched all seasons in just a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im obbsessed! I love how crazy they are x

      Delete
  2. Christmas is definitely the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely prefer winter! Think you're the only other person who would say that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cozy jumpers, dark evenings, comfort food, snow, christmas! Tis the best =] x

      Delete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses