Saturday, 21 January 2012

Ellie's 21

Hi all, sorry its been a while i haven't been very well. I have yet again been on antibiotics, and they have just made me feel so ill. Yesterday was the first day i have been out this week. It was one of my best friends 21st last night, so no masterchef Friday until next week.

As much as i love Ellie i was still feeling crap so i was a bit unsure about going, but as usual when ever im with my girls i had a great time. I was even dragged up for karaoke. Literally just kidnapped, its a good job i love my friends.




Its a year of "milestone birthdays this year, Excited

5 comments:

  1. i think you enjoyed us kidnapping you really :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous! I'm impressed with your stamina- when I feel crappy I can hardly ever get a smile on my face. You make it look easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i hope it was a BLAST.

    super lovely blog, girl!


    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in these photos, I love your glittery headband and your hair looks lush!
    Only just discovered your blog after you followed me on Twitter, but I'm a follower now and plan to spend the rest of the afternoon reading all your posts! It's so good!
    Love xxx

    www.hummingbirdandtherose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just recently came across your blog, thought I should tell you that you're so inspiring and really are amazing! You seem like such a lovely genuine person :) Love your blog, following xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses