Sunday, 11 December 2011

Happy birthday Mum & Auntie Clare

I can't tell you how delighted i am to be writing this from my bed whilst wrapped up in my slanket, ( i have 2 and im not ashamed ) drinking hot choc waiting for Elf.

Yesterday was my mum & her twins birthday.



My Aunt lives in London and wasn't due to come until Christmas, but for about 3months no we have been planning a surprise dinner for m mum. She thought it was just me my brother her & her fella. Instead the whole family turned out.


My mums twin, uncle & my cousin

Mum & Steve

Me & my big lil brother

4 Sisters
All the cousins

Amusing Lily

It was like any family occasion lots of fun, food & wine and the nearly arguments.

Next weeks going to be just as full & fun

I do love Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks like you all had a lovely time- what a nice surprise for your mum! I'm waiting for Elf too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses