Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Package palls

Hi folks, sorry for my week off but between having a fairly busy schedule and a very sore suspected broken thumb, i have either been to tired or in to much pain to write.

Lets start with package palls. Set up by miss Gentri Lee a few months ago, everyone was given a pall to send a little piece of were their from to each other.  I was paired with whitney willis and after many emails we put together our packages.

I sent whitney sweets and lots of different union jacks. I sent lots of different leaflets about the local area.
I sent her a copy of my favourite books from when i was younger, and a pillow of Wills and Kate.

Whitney sent me some magazines, a Disney diary, an amazing cookie cookbook, some lovely creams a lots more! I LOVE everything about it.

I can't wit to bake

1 comment:

  1. Before I even saw the rest of the photos, I saw the wispa bar on the top right one and new it was England! We have all the best chocolate.

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses