Monday, 3 October 2011

Tea club

Im glad i wasn't the only one that had an 'i can't be bothered its sunday' attitude yesterday, it was a running theme on blogs and twitter.

Im also glad to hear my 10 minutely spider room scan isn't irrational. I have no idea why they are so big, i think theres a witch hanging about putting spells on them, making them stupidly massive, its the only possibility.

Thankfully i had a nice little package waiting for me.

As i'm slightly addicted to tea i joined the Clipper tea taster club. They have been a bit over whelmed so it may take a little while to get a taster pack. I got 10 free bags of organic everyday tea, which is really nice. I like my tea strong and i find that with some teas it can go a bit bitter if its stewed, not this. It is a really nice cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe! I just wanted to tell you that I think you are brilliant, beautiful and amazingly inspiring. I'm so happy to have found you and your blog through Redhead Memories. I cannot wait to keep reading and keeping up with you. I'm so happy you are back in college! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh, I need to check tat club out! I <3 Tea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're cute. i love it when those "i can't be bothered" moods come around! yayy :) and oh yes, i do spider scans regularly <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo i love my tea!! i'm off to have a look at this! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses