Sunday, 23 October 2011

Sitting by the fire

Going to start this post with a big thank you to channel 5, they don't half make my Sundays with their impeccable film choices. Daddy day camp & Toy story 2 today. Theres nothing better than an easy watching, entertaining family film on a Sunday afternoon. Eating junk and drinking hot drinks, sitting cozy in bed.

It's been so cold this week, weekend, so i was good and stayed off my foot. Cold weather makes bed rest a lot easier!

I was up Friday, mum was hosting a Jamie at home party, which is like a body shop, ann summers party ect.. but you buy cook, bake ware, i will share my "haul" when its delivered. I got some great stuff.  It was a lot of fun but i felt a little off as i had been up for ages with two of my best friends.

I have managed to cross something off my autumn to do list.



and sit by the fire...

3 comments:

  1. What a cozy cozy fireplace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that fire looks delightful! We've only got a gas fireplace. I love the smell of wood smoke in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fire place! and you're right it has been ridiculously cold this past week or so. Can't wait to see your bake wear haul!

    http://thewoollenmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses