Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Lion King

Im gunna be a mighty king like no king was before....

I'll give you a sec to finish singing the song and bop in chair =D


Last night i went to see Lion King 3D and WOW how amazing is lion king! I was taken back to being a 4year old, and i'm not ashamed to say i was singing along to every song. I loved hearing kids watching it for the first time, giggling away! I loved seeing a boy about 4, running to his seat so fast he nearly fell over because he didn't want to miss anything!

I hope they release more...

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go and see this in 3D! By far my favourite childhood Disney film, and I'd totally be singing along too!

    Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

    PS. please ignore my 'removed post' it messed up and I've no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Ooo tis amazing! My fav is aladdin though, i want to go on a magic carpet ride :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog! you're amazing girl. thanks for posting your story. it was so touching! you're beautiful!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses