Thursday, 13 October 2011

Bed rest

Its been one of those weeks that like in a film your stood still and the rest of the is spinning around you at 100 miles an hour, and its not because i feel like i'm missing out in any way, it's because i have been calm & chilled, and everyone else has been wondering around like mental.

Its nice being the calm one for a change...

My foots poorly again so i'm on antibiotics and trying to stay in bed. Sad face.


I wouldn't mind if my bed was as cozy as that looks. Theres something about an unmade bed that just looks so comfy.

I don't mind being in bed as long as theres nothing going on. Its nice to not ache and to watch TV, films, eat food, drink tea & hot choc and chill out.

What would you do watch on your duvet day??

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :( I hope you get better really soon! I agree that an unmade bed is a comfy bed. I don't like being "tucked in" like some people do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love my bed, always have. There is nothing better then fresh clean linen. I just recently bought a new duvet (major stress deciding what kind!!) and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses