Saturday, 17 September 2011

Ladies that lunch

Hi everyone =)

Im in a really good mood today, not quite sure why, but i have a lovely couple of days, eaten way to much.

I spent thursday with all my friends. I went for lunch & a movie with 2 lovely ladies, we ordered and ate a lot of food, our whole table was full of chips, garlic bread, prawns, burgers, and it was so good! We then watched final destination 5 in 3D, which i did enjoy, i'm defiantly feeling horror films in 3D, it adds a bit more of a eck factor.

After the film i came home for tea with some more friends as ones off to uni.

Then Friday i was out for lunch again. This time with my mum, cousin and her gorgeous lil baby girl Lily grace.

We went to The Clog and Billycock I went here a few months ago and it was so good and i was so annoyed i forgot my camera, but this time i had it.

The food is so good, i had the medium fish & chips, then apple & blackberry crumble, i'm drooling just thinking about it, mmm yum.

Thats not all my food, promise.

As its so gorgeous inside so i made the effort to look lovely to, and i was feeling nautical.


I had my fringe in a french plat with pigtails, then matched my red&white blazer with jeans and a chunky blue scarf. Smart, warm & cozy.

Lil Lily decided sh would cry alot, so i took it upon myself to make her feel better, but she just looked terrified.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses