Wednesday, 21 September 2011

The A to Z of Me

I'v seen this on a few peoples blogs and i have really enjoyed reading them so i thought i'd do it myself.

A. Age: 20
B. Bed Size: Small double
C. Chore That You Hate:  Physio
D. Dogs:  Are gorgeous, I love my puppy
E. Essential Start To Your Day: A cup of tea and Jeremy Kyle
F. Favourite Colour: Autumn colours
G. Gold or Silver:  Silver
H. Height: 5’10" 
I. Instruments you play:  None anymore but I have played violin, keyboard, trumpet & recorder.
J. Job Title: Gap year student.
K. Kids: None, yet
L. Live: Northwest UK
M. Mother's Name: Liz
N. Nicknames: Cassandra Bojangles
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: 8mnths then 1 night then a week
P. Pet Peeves: Where do I start??
Q. Quote from a Movie: You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
R. Right or Left Handed:  Both
S. Siblings: One younger brother
T. Time You Wake Up: 9:30 – 10:30am
U. Underwear: Wouldn’t you like to know
V. Vegetable You Hate: Asparagus
W. What Makes You Run Late: Trying to get comfy in my chair.
X. X-Rays You've Had: My whole body, my neck another 6 times, my feet 3 times and a cat scan & a MRI.
Y. Yummy Food That You Make: CAKE
Z. Zoo Animal: orangutan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses