Wednesday, 24 August 2011

A Family Affair

First off welcome to my new followers :) and thanks for your lovely comments, its helped put a smile on my face.

That and my amazing family :) I was fairly depressed last week and all though Toby isn't home, my family have kept me smiling.

My happy streak started with my results, i got a C, I am very happy because i was convinced i had failed.

Then my cousin & aunt were here from London, and we surprised them with homemade afternoon tea.






It was so good!

The next day was so lovely.


My mum and aunt went for a walk pub  and left me and Jan to our own devices. So we took my camera, my remote, so i can use it, and went to take pictures in the garden. Between the two of us we got some great shots.






Thats the view from my bedroom, Love it :)

We went to the fair on Monday. It was a lot of fun but it made me a little sad that i couldn't go on the rides with my cousin, but watching my mum and aunt made it.










That night more family came for tea, beef & ale pie, and a choice of 4 cakes for afters.





Its been a gorgeous 3 days, with my gorgeous family.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! My jaw dropped at the sight of those tea party pics! I'm sooo jealous! My husband and I would give anything to attend such a spectacular feast! In fact, you've inspired me. I'm going to have a tea party just like this!
    Hope you're having a good day Chloe! And thanks soo soo much for following my blogaroo too!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) it was soo good! Madea few to many cakes, been eating them all week.
    No worries im enjoying it, Loving the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are beautiful! and your day looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Can I come around for a tea party?! That looks incredible! Seems you have a lovely family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun weekend! I love the pictures you took, they were gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses