Wednesday, 20 July 2011

Mummy's week off

Very much looking forward to the rest of the week, and the week after.

Mummy dearest is off work this week so we are being ladys of leisure and im loving it.

We went out yesterday to this amazing pub with my mum, cousin and her gorgeous lil lily. The food was delicious, i'm just annoyed i forgot my camera. But it is a good excuse to go back. I'll report back properly at a future date. We were supposed to go to the cinema today but im feeling really off. I didn't want to pay to see the film then have to leave due to a funny turn. Having a funny turn in bed aint a good sign, im suspecting an infection of some sort, something that you get a lot of when your in a chair. So we watched films at home.

 I also spent a few hours "online shopping" basically filling up my trolley then closing the page before i got the urge to click checkout. I CAN NOT wait till autum/winter! I'm in love with the new clothes season. I can't wait to snuggle up in my jumpers, snoods and woolly hats.

 Its my fav time of the year. I love the dark nights, the cold, the clothes, hot chocolate and most importantly the fact that its Halloween, bonfire night & Christmas :D

Before i get to tempted to buy maybe i should get back to being excited about my week. Which is basically just me and my mum having lunch everyday, and maybe a trip to a farm. Then my aunt and co are coming up from London :D :D :D Hopefully we can go to see cars 2, but we will have to wait and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses