Sunday, 10 July 2011

A great Sunday

What an AMAZING Sunday!


Nothing spectacular has happened at all! and i have spent the majority of the day on my own in bed, i think thats the reason i have such a great day. I mean don't get me wrong i LOVE my family and friends, i know everyone thinks it, but i actually do have the best family & friends in the world, and as much as i love spending time with them, there is just something amazing about chilling out in your room by yourself.


Im in such a good mood its annoying me that i can't type faster.


I was going to get up today, but i had a AD attack last night, so my heads still a tad woozy. I know that if i got up i would last about a hour before i had to go back to bed because of dizziness. My heads still not right but i don't think playing Total eclipse of the heart the Glee version at full volume, and singing as loud as possible is helping much. But to be fair i think its imposable to not to play it at full blast and shout sing along. I have to say i defiantly prefer the Glee version. Its gives you a chance to put that bit more umph in to your performance.


I started off a lot calmer. Tea, Something for the Weekend and my radioactive cheerios, aka fruit loops, which could explain this sugar high.




Fruit Loops aren't native to the UK and therefor cost £7 BUT they are incredible, but i aint surprised they think every kid in America has ADHD...


I then spent the rest of the day watching films about ridiculously large animals and topping up my sugar levels. The very bad films on syfy have become strangely addictive. Who couldn't love killer shark vs giant octopus.


All topped off with an delicious Sunday Roast.


My only dilemma now is more power ballads or Marly and me...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe!
    Thanks for your add on 20sb! I can't believe how touching and inspiring your story is :) I'm currently chilling out with Marley & Me (great film!!) but can't wait to read more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!! I oppted for power ballads, still going, Celine keeps popping up on my shuffle, would be rude to click off :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses