Monday, 25 July 2011

A few mentions :D

Lets start with some exciting news. longed on to my twitter to see that id been mentioned in a tweet, in the tweet was a link, being the inquisitive type i clicked it, and scrolled down to see that i had been mentioned on the united spinal daily. It's a online paper thats all things spinal, so i am really excited to get a mention.




There i am :D


I also got a mention from whimsical poppysmic who kindly passed on a best blog award. Thanks for the Love! It comes with some great rules that help spread the love.

Rules upon receiving this award:

1) Mention and link back to who passed you the award
2) Answer the following questions
3) Share 7 facts about yourself
4) Award 15 blogs

1) What's your favorite color?
Yellow, Lime green & of course pink.


2) What's your favorite song?
This is impossible to answer.


3) What's your favorite dessert?
Its a toss up between bread & butter pudding and trifle mmm yummie.


4) What's pissing you off?
To be honest nothing at the minute, im quite content.


5) When you're upset, you...
Just cry


6) Black or white?
White Tee, Black heels.


7) Biggest fear?
Loosing those i love.


8) Your best feature?
hmm my eyelashes, many seem to be jealous.


9) Everyday attitude...
To be happy


10) What is perfection?
A cold snowy winters night sat in front of the fire with hot choc surrounded by family.


11) Guilty pleasure...
salt & vinegar crisps mixed with dairy milk

Seven Facts about me!

1.  Im obsessed with handbags.

2.  I want a farm were no animals are killed.

3.  I love cake.

4.  I have 4 cats and a dog.

5.  I watch way to much reality TV.

6.  I have over 30 scarfs.

7.  I love candles and fairy lights.

15 blogs i love.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you did it! Awesome!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!
    I have about that many scarves too...it's a bit of a problem :/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses