Thursday, 9 June 2011

No Longer a student

It's my first day as i guess just an unemployed person as i am officially no longer a student.


Don't particularly want to talk about my exam. It was 4hrs long and i felt every single minute of it. I think i did ok on my first 2 questions but by the 3rd i was just so tired i couldn't even see. Thinking was out of the question. I managed to get a few points down but i know it wasn't enough. I was put in like the nosiest place ever, a few idiots just didn't understand the big silence signs. Thankfully i was allowed breaks to eat something and  have a caffeine fix, but it wasn't enough. Hey-ho we'll see in August.


Im like really glad to be done, but not either. What am i going to do for a whole year?? At first doing nothing but watch Jeremy Kyle & This morning is bliss, but the novelty soon wares off, and doing nothing but watching Jeremy Kyle & This morning is incredibly mind numbing. I mean theres only so much complaining you can take. I feel sorry for kids nowadays they just dont get to be kids, and thats not because they are being "overly-sexualised" but because they dont get to do anything, but thats not this mornings fault... and the new addition of Keith Lemon makes anything worth watching.


Annnnnywayyyyyssss.....


So whats the plan??


Hopefully i will start some intense physio & get this slide board conquered.


Hopefully i'll get a new chair, a test chair should be arriving soon.


Im going to look into doing some volunteering, where or doing what i have no idea. So we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses