Saturday, 25 June 2011

Be Parking aware & A Mini Film fest

Is it me or do disabled badges come with a bus pass nowadays??


It seems to be that you dont have to be disabled any more you just have to be old.


I live near a big mill shop that is rather popular with the elderly and at first glance the disabled, because everyone of there 30+ disabled bays are full. All legally to, each one has a badge. So as we drive around 40 times waiting for a space it isn't hard to notice all the perfectly abled old people capably walking to there car after walking around the mill for 2hrs. Im sorry but being old does not make you disabled.


I don't always use disabled bays as its not always necessary. Im not bothered about being close, i just need a spot thats safe & makes getting in and out of the car easy. Which is why its so annoying when i have to get out of the car on a hill because a old couple have parked in the only accessible spot.


This tends to happen a lot, A LOT at the hospital. I can't count the times i have nearly rolled away because we hve had to park on a hill, scratch that a MOUNTAIN!... We just dive past the disabled car park now cause we know its not worth it.


Then if that isn't annoying enough when you do find a space some idiot ignores the 3 stickers explaining that i need 6-8ft in order to get my ramp down & get in the car.


Sooooo anyways.... Rant over


Its been an orite week - weekend, I actually haven't done much because of my shoulder, it just hurts to much to do anything! But it has given me the chance to watch a lot of films, I don't think i can remember them all.


I did however fall in love with Jackie Chan this week, he makes anything just about watchable.


My movie fest started with finally watching the Karate Kid, It wasn't worth the wait. The first half hour is just pointless it just doesn't flow. The cheesy 80's version so much better!




I then went on to watch the tuxedo, a spy next next door, rush hour 3 & shanghai noon, all AMAZING films in VERY, VERY different ways.


I then watched


Very cute rom-com surprisingly enjoyed it.

Worse film ever, not funny at all, didn't even get 30min in.

Some parts just annoyingly stupid, but still makes you giggle, i just LOVE how they have portrayed the characters.

I have the new predator, the experiment & cemetery junction to watch. Along with cake to eat! I bought my mum a cake mixer for her new business venture. Was perfect timing as the family was craving cake, and my mum had her first job making cakes for one of my best friends, boyfriends 21st. Which was fun! I was forced to sing Karaoke, i was pushed around & had a microphone put in front of me. I say forced, but who can resist a bit of spice girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses