Thursday, 5 May 2011

Lost & Found

After about 2 years of accusing my mum, aunt & nan of throwing away some of my most prized possessions, these being my concert tickets and things i've collected from around the globe, and most importantly my Johnny Depp picture :D my mum waltzed into my room with everything in her arms. God only knows were shes been hiding them. But im soooo glad to have them back, there now safely tucked away in one of my memory boxes, where they belong.


Theres no better feeling then finding something you thought you lost, this happens to me all the time. I once found a £20 voucher in a old cd case, no idea why i put it there. I can be overly organized at times, and instead of it making life easier i just forget everything.


Anyway I spent the night playing with the camera, me and my brother took some gorgeous pics, i pointed he clicked.
Here are some of my favourites.















Just waiting for my lovely friends to get here for Chinese food & pampering.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love your cats and dog, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you have got your life some what back together last time i saw you , you were very sick indeed. Hope the Sheffield experience you had was better than we had. Angela & Terence

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses