Saturday, 21 May 2011

A Culinary Week

Oooo lifes getting a tad hectic. Not particularly doing alot but my exams are very soon so im revising LOTS.So blogs may be few and far between for a lil while.


Im that busy i cant even remember what i've done.


Wednesday was a lot of fun! My friend came to see me. We normally always order Chinese when she comes, but this time we decided to cook.


We made salt & pepper chicken, satay chicken & hoi sin prawn & noodles.


It didn't look like enough but their was loads left! & everyone kept saying how amazing it was.


















It was fun :D i think we will be doing it more often.


Thursday was really great, 2 of my aunties came & my mum made tapas, it was soooooooo good. Meatballs, chrizo,salamis & meats, stuffed vine leaves peppers & cheeses & loads more.


Then of course mum made cake.




Chocolate Victoria sponge... soooooo good. It was so light & fluffy.


Its been a culinary week...


Been very annoying though. I've been staying in bed more than usual because my feet have been sore, so whilst sat up i get red cold & sweaty, like a fever basically, because the pain was setting off my AD. So being in my chair was incredibly uncomfortable and i could only sit for like a hour. But because of this i have gotten abit weaker. Balance isn't my friend at the min. I feel like i can't win. I get up i feel like death, i stay in bed i get weaker & bored beyond belief.


No excuse to not revise i guess... Which is helpful, since i HATE revising.


& on that note i best get back to it

2 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious!
    Won't you post the recipes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll post them this week

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses