Monday, 23 May 2011

AD

Had a rather massive AD attack, damn it hurt! Was about 2.30am, i actually thought my head was going to explode. I got the PA to put my bed head up first, sometimes sitting up or tilting back lowers my bp (blood pressure) then it gives her a chance to see whats wrong. Nothing seemed to work so i got her to get my mum. The PA is fairly new so i didn't want to scare her just yet. In the end i think it was my back. It had been sore all day, still is, but after being repositioned the pain eased. Had a sore head for about 3days after though.


Then Sunday i had a massive itch attack. My bp had gone up again i think, and i just went CRAZY itchy. It was so bad it made me cry. It just wouldn't stop. I had to go back to bed which was annoying, but it worked, after about 20min the itching went. I was really annoyed though because i wanted to stay up and watch The Orphan with my mum & steve. I've seen it before but its really good. First time i watched it, it was with my mum and like 3qtr the way through my brother decided he needed a lift to his friends. So my mum paused it & left me at home on my own, terrified i was going to be attacked by a random little girl. LONGEST 12min of my life, yes i timed it!


Back to revision...

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear you are suffering AD attacks they are frightening aren't they. Hubby gets them occasionally as well. Look after yourself...or better still get someone else too...Ha Ha...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses