Saturday, 30 April 2011

A right Royal Wedding!

So i have to start this blog with a big congrats to the gorgeous Prince William & Kate.




We all got up fairly early, for a Friday anyways and all went to a family friends for a Royal wedding day party. I made a great effort.




It was Lovely! We all had breakfast while we watched the whole wedding. I LOVED her dress! My cousin thought it was boring, but i thought it was stunning, i love the lace & the vintage look. Bless, she looked like she was going to pass out when she got to the alter. My highlights have to be when the priest did cartwheels down the aisle after the wedding. When the couple left in their just wed jag. & obviously the kiss, their such a lovely couple!


I was up for about 11 hours & my newly poorly toe foot was MASSIVE!! Still is! Feet up till 4, going to watch the Tourist with my little cuz, then we are having a anti pasti party.


Chou for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses