Monday, 7 March 2011

Tired

Yawn!! I am beyond tired & uncomfortable today.


Since leaving hospital my blood pressure has been dipping so i keep going funny, and today i have been so cold & just off.


I haven't had a mental weekend so i don't know why I'm so tired.


I went to see PAUL with my brother & his gf. It was a really good laugh out loud Friday night film. I went very prepared with my blanket, for some reason cinemas set there temperature at sub-zero, but Friday it was relatively warm. I did leave with a sore neck. Like the majority of cinemas the wheelchair spots are right at the front then the screens 8ft up. Not the most comfortable of viewings.


Saturday was my birthday party/secret auction. I had a really good night and we raised over £400 towards making my chair powered, annnd no hangover on Sunday. But i did spend the day in bed watching my backed up sky+ box.


I'm not looking forward to the rest of the week if I'm going to feel like this, but on the bright side i got lots of chocolate for my birthday so i can have mini sugar rushes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou :)
I tend to always comment back here, so pop back for a replay =D
Love & Kisses